After the tragedy that occured in Norway on the 22nd of July Google wants to put their foot down and do something about the extrenism on internet.
It was revelead when the suspect was arrested that Internet could have played a major role in the attacks. He would have discussed frequntley on diffrent forums and even published his own manifesto, which described the planings of the attacks and the motives behind, just hours before he started the attacks.
This discussion, Internets role as a breeding ground for extremism has been up to discussion before, but so far nothing has managed to get something done in the case. But now Google wants to do something about it.
The giant searchengine says that they could be able to curb the extremism on the net, but they don´t think that it is the technology that makes the extremists have a fertile ground.
- It is the very substance they are taking part of that change their approach,
says Jared Cohen, director of Google Idea
But the company also does not want to take part of censoring the internet, but instead they aim to make a difference by influencing the search results.
- Mobiles and computers is something that is filled with content. Want to be the credible voices available on the Internet, those who dropped out, those who suffered and those who work against extremism will be dominant
says Jared Cohen.
Oak Island is located just outside the shores of Canada, and is home for one of the biggest treasure hunts in history. It all started in the late 1790, when three friends found a hole in the ground, they started to dig it out but didn´t come so very deep before giving up. A couple of years later a new expedition started to dig in the hole, they found a mysterious stone whit chiffer, the chiffer where translated to ”Forty feet below lies two million dollar”, if the translation is the right one, nobody knows, since the stone has been lost for many years and when the crew started to dig they uncovered a genious but even deadly trap, after reaching somewhere around 110-115 feet down the pit started to flood, the men tried to pour water of the hoal using buckets, but they where trying to do the imposible, later expeditions have shown that the water did come from the Atlantic so the men where litteraly trying to empty the sea. Later expeditions discovered that there someone had been making tunnels from the pit to the Atlantic, they even tried to pour red paint in one of the tunnels to se where it did come out, it turned out in three places both on the north and on the south side of the island.
Still after over 200 years of researching and digging no one has been able to solve the question whit the moneypit. Six lives have been lost, acording to the ledgend seven people have to die before the treasure could be found, another legend says that all Oak trees must fall before the treasure would be found, today only one Oak tree still stands on the island.
There is many theories about whats been hidden in the money pit, from Captain Kidd hidd his treasure there to the Knights Templar and the Holey Grail, but so far no one has been able to prove there acctually is a treasure. But why would someone go through so much trouble just for a joke?
A new techique is beeing developed and whit that its possible that images could detect changes in lights from plants and the ground, for example from a decomposing body.
The cameras collects and process lights from several spectras is used in the effort of finding corpes.
They detect changes very quickly and easier than humans could do.
Whit the new technique reserachers are beliving to discover massgraves and the remains off missing people very quickly.
Whit the new technique (Hyperspectral imaging) reserarchers have found unmarked animal graves.
Hyperspectral imaging collects the lights from the electromagnetic spectrum, visible light, ultraviolet and infrared lights and process this to a picutre.
Acording to Andre Costopoulos, a professor at McGill University it dosen´t matter how old the grave is, its been tested on graves that are belived to be about 40 years old, but its now going to be put to the test and se if it could mark graves that are hundred years or even over thousand years old.
2 pounds ground beef
One 29-ounce can tomato sauce
One 29-ounce can kidney beans (with liquid)
One 29-ounce can pinto beans (with liquid)
1 cup diced onion (1 medium onion)
1/2 cup diced green chili (2 chilies)
1/4 cup diced celery (1 stalk)
3 medium tomatoes, chopped
2 teaspoons cumin powder
3 tablespoons chili powder
1 1/2 teaspoons black pepper
2 teaspoons salt
2 cups water
1. Brown the ground beef in a skillet over medium heat; drain off the fat.
2. Using a fork, crumble the cooked beef into pea-size pieces.
3. In a large pot, combine the beef plus all the remaining ingredients, and bring to a simmer over low heat. Cook, stirring every 15 minutes, for 2 to 3 hours.
Makes about 12 servings.
For spicier chili, add 1/2 teaspoon more black pepper.
For much spicier chili, add 1 teaspoon black pepper and a tablespoon cayenne pepper.
And for a real stomach stinger, add 5 or 6 sliced jalapeno peppers to the pot.
Leftovers can be frozen for several months.
Since Taco Bell brought the Enchirito back from the dead a couple years ago the product’s formula has changed a bit. With the exclusion of the sliced black olives on top, plus a few other minor changes, this recipe represents our version of the ”new” formulation of the chain’s enchilada/burrito fusion product first introduced in the early 60′s. The technique for preparation has also been improved from the recipe found in the first Top Secret Recipes book and published here on the Web site. So, until Taco Bell changes it again, this is the ultimate clone that makes enough for an entire family of Enchirito lovers.
1 pound ground beef
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon chili powder
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon dried minced onion
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
dash garlic powder
1/2 cup water
1 16-ounce can refried beans
10 to 12 small flour tortillas (fajita size)
1/4 onion, diced (about 1/2 cup)
1 10-ounce can La Victoria red chile sauce
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1. In a medium bowl, combine the ground beef with the flour, chili powder, salt, minced onion, paprika, onion powder, and garlic powder. Use your hands to thoroughly mix the ingredients into the ground beef.
2. Add the seasoned beef mixture to the water in a skillet over medium heat. Mix well with a wooden spoon or spatula, and break up the meat as it cooks. Heat for 8 to 10 minutes, or until browned. The finished product should be very smooth with no large chunks of beef remaining.
3. Heat up the refried beans in a medium sauce pan over medium heat, or in the microwave for a couple of minutes on high.
4. Warm the tortillas in a steamer, or wrap them in a moist towel and microwave for 1 minute on high. You may also heat up the tortillas individually by placing them in a hot pan over medium heat for about 15 seconds per side.
5. Spoon about 3 tablespoons of refried beans down the center of each tortilla. Spoon 3 tablespoons of beef on top of the beans followed by a couple teaspoons of minced onion.
6. Fold the two sides of the tortilla over the beans and meat and flip the tortilla over onto a plate.
7. Spoon a couple tablespoons of red sauce over the top of the tortilla, then sprinkle on a couple tablespoons of the shredded cheddar cheese.
8. Heat up the dish for 30 to 45 seconds in the microwave, or until the cheese on top begins to melt. Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
It is thanks to the english ship Mayflower that the americans can eat turkey the forth in November each year. In 1620 Mayflower brought 120 pilgrims to, that belogned to puritanism from Plymouth England to Cape Cod in Massachusetts, there they established one of the first English colonys in North America.
On the Mayflower where also the Mayflower Compact signed, a document that would make the ground for the Plymouthcolony. When the colony was celebrating their first harvest they arranged a festival, thats the base for todays Thanksgiving, which since 1863 is a nationall holiday in USA.
”There where no windows” on the airplanes
This video is alot of bullshit. Why?
Whell try to stand on the ground and se if a airplane has windows, i don´t think you could see any windows, i haven´t managed that.
During the 1800 century many people where afraid of beeing buried alive, one of them was the Danish author H.C Anderssen, he use to leave a note beside his bed saying that he was just sleeping.
So in 1868 a new safteycoffin where constructed, after the funeral the top of the coffin stands up from the ground. If the dead still would be alive he could sound the alarm by pulling a string of rope that sounded a bell that where attached to the top of the coffin. Then he just had to wait that someone would dig him up.
I have always thought something was strange whit the ”badgeman” picture, then suddenly it strucked me
How could Gordon Arnold be standing behind those men, if thats him that is?
In this moive Gordon Arnold says that he was going to stand behind the fence, but a man told him to get out of there.
He then he should have been standing in front of the fence, and when the shooting started he jumped to the ground, which senator Yarborough noticed, something he couldn´t have seen if Gordon Arnold where located where he is on that picture.
Arnold also says: a bullet goes passed by your ear and eardrum…” if that is GA on the picture, how could the bullet pass his ear?
This picture explains what i mean.
What do you think?