The emulator has these features
* Full speed, Commodore 64 emulator
* SID sound emulation
* Auto-save, to continue exactly where you left off
* Realistic joystick and beautifully crafted C64 keyboard
* Portrait and Landscape play
* Vertical and Fullscreen gaming (auto rotate for iPod users)
And its fully leagal to.
But the the emulator progress where totaly rejected by Apple.
I did post about my shopping a couple of weeks ago, i did buy a Amiga Joystick whit USB contact, that works on PC and you can use it in diffrent kind of emulators.
I haven´t played so much whit the joystick, but i think this is something for all collectors to have 😉
I just had to buy this, actually i bought two, so now i am gonna play amiga games i do hope that the joystick works whit other emulators
Sorry for the pic beeing the wrong way :p